- Phase: Three Phase
- Protection: Sealed Maintenance Free
- Classification: Lighting/Power
- Type: Standby
- Application: Communication
- Standby Time: 4
Product Name: Outdoor Online Natural Cooling UPS for 4G RRU station
Product Positioning: To provide an uninterrupted power supply guarantee for 4G RRU station
Application Scenarios: Outdoor derrick, outdoor wall and indoor distribution
Loading Capacity: 500w (three 4G RRU station)
Electricity Time: 4 hours
The integration of power supply and battery, small volume and high power density.
Realizing the natural cooling through the cooling fin and insulating the inside cabinet from outside. Reaching a protection grade of IP 65 and thus elevating product operational reliability.
Plug and play with simple maintenance.
Easy of derrick installation.
Product Model: OP500A
Product Positioning: Only providing power supply guarantee rather than optical fiber distribution and optical transmission device installation site.
Product Superiority: Optical-electric separation, maintenance interface separation and easy of power supply maintenance.
Product Positioning: The integration design of Photo electricity, installation of fiber distribution and optical transmission device.
Product Superiority: A high concentration degree.
|Cabinet Specification Parameter|
|Disposition||cabinet, power supply, phosphate battery, monitoring||cabinet, power supply, phosphate battery, monitoring, ODF, optical modem positioning, optical cable positioning|
|Routing Mode||Bottom inlet-outlet line||Bottom inlet-outlet line|
|Relative Humidity||0-95% non-condensate||0-95% non-condensate|
|Operating Altitude||<1500mm, the additional part over 1500mm is used according to regulated GB/T3859.2||<1500mm, the additional part over 1500mm is used according to the regulated GB/T3859.2|
|Noise||< /=50dB||< /=50dB|
|Power Supply Specification Parameter|
|Rated Power||500W||Switching Time||0ms|
|Overall Efficiency||93%||Operating Mode||online|
|Warning Function||Overload, grid abnormal, UPS breakdown, low battery voltage|
|Protection Function||Short circuit, overload, over-temperature, low battery voltage, input voltage|
|Input Voltage Range||90~280Vac|
|Phase Number||Single-phase three -wire|
|Input Frequency Range||45~55 Hz|
|AC Output||DC Output|
|Output Voltage||230±1% Vac||Output Voltage||53.5Vdc|
|Output Current||2.2A||Output Current||6A|
|Output Frequency||50±0.2Hz||Output Route||2(battery + load)|
|Power Factor||Sine wave|
|Battery Specification Parameter|
|Battery Type||Lithium iron phosphate battery|
|Float Charge Voltage||42.00-53.5V|
|Average Charge Voltage||44.00-57.6V|
|Standard Charge Current||0.1C|
|Average Charge Current||0.075C|
|Float Charge Current||0.03C|
|Charging Filter Protection Point||0.11C|
|Battery Discharge Current||12A|
|Adjust output voltage||Adjust proportion drift charge voltage through monitoring panel, and give the system output voltage based on the judgment of proportion drift charge voltage condition.|
|Real - Time Status Acquisition|
|Battery Management||1. Battery low voltage: when the output voltage is under the setting low-voltage battery, the monitor gives output warning, and dry contact output warning, then the warning LED light. When the voltage restores, the warning stops. There is some return difference between the voltage restoration and warning point.|
2. Battery down voltage: under the battery discharge condition, and when output voltage is lower than the setting once down voltage, the system will disconnect battery, and connect relay and output LED warning. When the voltage restore to the setting down voltage, the relay will be closed.
3. The management of battery proportion drift charge: when the charging current of the battery is beyond its maximum charging current, the system gives the battery constant current equalizing charge. And when the constant current equalizing charge is charged to equalizing charge voltage, the system will gives a constant voltage equalizing charge. When the current of constant voltage equalizing charge is smaller than that of equalizing charge turning to floating charge, the current is under a floating charge. And, when floating charge current is larger than that of floating charge turning to equalizing charge, the system gives a equalizing charge. Floating charge continues to the setting time, it will turn to equalizing charge automatically. When the time of constant voltage equalizing charge is beyond the lasting time of the setting equalizing charge, is will turn to floating charge, and the manual equalizing charge turns to equalizing charge.
This UPS possesses a stronger detection and control function. With the host computer control, it can detect the working condition of the modules in real time. According to the detecting parameter, it can control the modules working condition, meet the maintenance and management demand of battery pack, and thus making the system work safely and reliably. Through RS485, it can communicate with the host computer, and receive the inquiry, parameter setting and control from it. Then the parameter will be sent to the host computer for centralized management.
1. It can read and set the battery proportion drift charge voltage and battery charging current limiting point.
2. It can read 48V output voltage, current, and inverter output voltage and current.
3. It can read the warning messages of UPS like the malfunction of AC input, low voltage, 48Vshort circuits, 48 current limit, inverter short circuit, inverter overflowing and so on.